Skill Builder Workshops are here! Being held twice monthly!
Topics are different every week, are ALL range work and are geared towards experienced shooters.
Let’s work on things like:
- Speed Shooting
- Multiple Target Engagement
- Trigger Control/Break/Reset
- Magazine Changes
- Drawing from a holster
- Strong Hand/Weak Hand Shooting
- Malfunction Clearing
- Low Light Shooting
- Point vs. Precision
- Shooting On The Move
Each workshop will give you the opportunity to build on a different skill.
**CALL AHEAD FOR THST WEEK'S LEARNING OBJECTIVE!
Fee for each workshop is $48 plus ammunition
- Handgun minimum caliber .380
- 100 rounds of ammunition - Ammo must be purchased at the range
- Eye and Ear Protection - If you don't have your own they will be available for rental at the range
- Outside the waistband (OWB) Holster strong side, Kydex, made for the gun you are using.
- Sturdy Belt (that is the same width as holster attachment)
- Magazine pouches and minimum of 3 mags
NO Blackhawk Serpa holsters( requires you to press a button to release the gun)
NO Uncle Mikes Holsters
If your not sure of the equipment needed give us a call and we can help set you up with everything that you need.