USCCA Concealed Carry Class
This course covers the development of your personal/home protection plan and shooting fundamentals. It also includes discussions of the legal use of force, police interaction, violent encounters and their aftermath, the defensive mindset, gear and gadgets and it touches on advanced skills. The course ends with live fire on the range.
You will need:
- A semi-automatic pistol with a minimum caliber of 9mm or a revolver with a minimum caliber of .38 special.
- A sturdy belt.
- A good quality Kydex outside the waistband holster (OWB) If you don't own a holster, we have several that we can lend you. Call us and let us know that you need one prior to class.
- 125 rounds of factory ammo purchased at the range (no outside ammo)
- Eye and ear protection (may be rented or purchased at the range if you do not already own)
- Paper/pen/pencil if you wish to take notes
- A packed lunch, water and snacks
NO SERPA HOLSTERS OR UNCLE MIKE'S HOLSTERS PERMITTED
A course completion certificate will be awarded to all participants who successfully complete the course.
See our Facebook page or our events section for links to enroll.
Cancellation within 14 days of the course date minus $9 fee. The customer may transfer their payment to another available class, or gift it to a friend. See our Facebook page or visit our events section for more information and links to enroll.