USCCA Defensive Shooting Fundamentals Level 1
If you want to run your gun – in the most efficient way possible – then this course is for you!
Defensive Shooting Fundamentals are courses based off of empirical data from a plethora of body and dash cams as well as surveillance videos. DSF Level 1 was designed to train your mind and body how to react. It is imperative that you train in as an efficient, realistic and practical a manner as possible so that you are prepared should a Dynamic Critical Incident occur. You can’t waste time or resources on anything that isn’t a specialized area of study.
- Build the foundation you need to understand intuitive defensive shooting and deadly force decision making.
- Unlock the lifesaving mindset of the warrior expert theory that will help you guess your attackers next move with ease.
- Discover how you can develop the ability to apply your shooting skills on demand, without anticipation, while trying to save your own life or the lives of others.
- Uncover the hands-on live-fire drills you must know to prepare and prevail even under the most dangerous of circumstances.
Classroom Time: None
Range Time: 7 hours
- Semi-automatic pistol (no revolvers)
- Completion of the online eLearning course is required 7 days prior to class. You must bring the completion certificate with you to the course. (Contact USCCA Instructor Support firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-577-4800 to purchase the student packet.) Instructor: Joe Breze
- A good quality on body, strong side holster. No SERPA, No Uncle Mike's Holsters
- Three or four magazines
- Magazine pouch or pockets to store mags
- At least 300 rounds of target ammunition (Must be purchased at the range)
- Hearing protection
- Eye protection
- Pen and paper for taking notes
- Snacks and drinks
This course is usually offered once a month. See our Facebook page or our events section for more information and links to enroll.